16 rue de l'Hôpital
Tel.: 03 80 78 97 91
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I-com Digital communication agency
9 place Darcy, 21000 Dijon
All contents of this website are subject to French and European legislation concerning copyright and intellectual property. All rights are reserved concerning the reproduction of contents: the reproduction of all or part of the website, in whatever form and for whatever audience are formally forbidden, without the express authorisation of the publication director.
Collection and processing of personal information
When you sign up for a newsletter, fill in a questionnaire, or provide any information on our website, we ask you to tick a box with the text "I give my consent to Vitagora to process my personal data in conformity with GDPR".
By ticking this box, you are authorising Vitagora to carry out the following actions that are technically necessary to guarantee you access to the website and to our services:
- Storing your personal data in a secure database (as an innovation cluster, we already take the security of our data VERY seriously and our databases have been thoroughly vetted)
- Sending you emails for which you have explicitly signed up (you can change your email preferences at any time by going to the "Manage my account" page).
- Contacting you from time to time in relation to direct marketing exercises related to your professional activity
- Following your activity on our website in order to optimise and target our communications with you
This consent does not authorise us to sell, trade or share your personal data with any third parties, and Vitagora is committed to respecting this limitation and to protecting your data to the best of our ability.
For any questions concerning your rights in regard to your data within the context of GDPR, please contact us at the address at the bottom of the page
The use of trackers/cookies for the capture of personal data is subject to the GDPR directive from May 25th, 2018..
Links with third parties
Occasionally, subject to our approval, our website may offer or integrate products or services of third parties. These third party websites function according to privacy policies independant and distinct from our own. We cannot be held responsable for any activities or contents of these third party sites. However, in order to protect the integrity of our website, we will carefully moderate all comments posted on this website.
According to CAN-SPAM rules, we confirm that we will:
- Not use misleading email adresses or email subject lines
- Identify in a reasonable manner all paid advertising messages
- Include the postal address of our company and headquarters in the email body
- Vet the content of all third party marketing content
- Respect absolutely all requests to unsubscribe
- Authorise users to unsubscribe using a dedicated link at the bottom of each email sent
- At any moment, you may unsubscribe from our lists or request to receive no more emails from us by sending a message to email@example.com, at which time we will immediately delete your email address from all correspondance lists.
16 rue de l'Hôpital