We are already halfway through the AcceleRise acceleration program for our first clutch of startups. Business plan, HR problems, intellectual property protection – AcceleRise’s weekly workshops are giving our startups a panel of practical and strategic tools for their development. To complete these teachings, why not finish with a weekly dose of FoodTech and AgTech intelligence? Take a few minutes to read the bulletin for March, below.
Who are the FoodTech players?
Good ideas are sometimes born from frustration, from curiosity, or often from chance encounters. In many cases, FoodTech startups are about ideas developed by, and foremostly for, Millennials. Who are they? From what trends are reflected in their behaviours? Understanding FoodTech’s innovators is half the challenge of understanding the pontential of their innovations…
- Bim, OptiMiam, Glovo… Millennials, a generation holding the reins of Foodtech (in French)
- Food for… tech: top tech trends shaping the food industry
- The latest digital trends for 2017 (in French)
The retail revolution: towards a new model?
- The end is nigh for hypermarkets (in French)
- Why Augmented Reality Will Be the Next Revolution in Retail
- We tested for you Carrefour’s new connected hypermarket
The smart food factory
Robots, blockchain… These technological perspectives are inspiring the modernisation of French food companies. If some people react to a threat to jobs, FoodTech players are sur of one thing: with a spotlight on personalization, traceability, transparency, as well as improved factory working conditions, FoodTech is a tangible way forward.
- Why automation is increasing in food processing and packaging
- The robots on show at CFIA 2017 (in French)
- Bringing blockchain to the world of food traceability
The Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris has put the spotlight on Agtech. Great news for spreading the word among professionals, but also the media and public, about the innovative solutions emerging from this sector in the pursuit of better and more sustainable agricultural pratices.
- Is digital agriculture the ally of sustainability ? (in French)
- [AgTech] 40 French startup taking agriculture into the digital age (in French)
- 8 AgTech Accelerators That Are Changing The Game
- Vertical farming: Is this the answer to the world’s food shortage?
- French agriculture is searching for new models (in French)
Entrepreneurship: advice and best practices
- 5 essential ingredients for maintaining your startup state of mind (in French)
- 6 Steps to Starting a Business From Zero
- 6 tips for a great crowdfunding video
- 10 Indications You Would Make a Great Entrepreneur
- A 29-year-old startup founder who built an ecommerce empire shares her advice for entrepreneurs
Make sure you don’t miss out on our All About FoodTech bulletins by signing up for our newsletter, below.
If you are a FoodTech or Agtech startup looking for a faster and smarter way to get your offer to market, stay tuned for the opening of applications for the 2nd AcceleRise cohort, later this spring. You can find out more about our program or contact Christophe Breuillet, program director: email@example.com.
And don’t forget that our 2nd application call opens at the end of April!
Our previous 'All About FoodTech' bulletins: