Besides ToasterLAB launching its 4th call for applications (find out more here – apply by June 6th, 2018), what other FoodTech and AgTech news have we gleaned from the web for the month of May?
Food business transformation:
production, manufacturing, transparency…
The digital revolution is infiltrating all sectors of activity and is a concern for all companies, whatever their shape and size. However, in France, only 38% of companies have started their digital transformation, according to a study carried out in France. Productivity, logistics, traceability and transparency: the benefits of digitalisation are many and involve a sea change to many practices and professions… in manufacturing but also upstream in agriculture.
E-commerce and retailtech
Who says that only large urban centres are concerned with the food retail revolution? How can digital and e-commerce make headway in rural areas? In China, the e-commerce giant, Alibaba, has a plan of attack. A valuable insight so the revolution doesn’t pass you by…
ToasterLAB: news and feedback from previous sessions
The call for applications for ToasterLAB’s 4th cohort is underway, but what about the startups already accelerated by this program? Fundraising, feedback, interviews: get up to date with the highlights of the 18 ToasterLAB graduates.
AgTech, logistics, innovative manufacturing or consuming, transparency and traceability… Foodtech touches many areas of activity. If your food business startup is specialised in one of these areas, apply for ToasterLAB to join the 4th session that begins in September 2018. Find out more here.
Our previous 'All About FoodTech' bulletins:
- All about FoodTech April 2018 bulletin
- All about FoodTech March 2018 bulletin
- All about FoodTech December 2017 bulletin
- All about FoodTech November 2017 bulletin
- All about FoodTech October 2017 bulletin
- All about FoodTech September 2017 bulletin
- All about FoodTech August 2017 bulletin
- All about FoodTech June 2017 bulletin
- All About FoodTech: May 2017 bulletin
- All About FoodTech: April 2017 bulletin
- All About FoodTech: March 2017 bulletin
- All About FoodTech: February 2017 bulletin
- All About FoodTech: January 2017 bulletin
By Claire VO.
ToasterLAB Program Manager, Claire "VO" is in charge of our start-ups' post-acceleration as well as intrapreneurship. After 12 years with Vitagora, Claire's unparalleled knowledge of our network is put to good use while integrating our startups into the food business ecosystem! E-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org