kick-start your european development:
Join the "digital for agroecology" special acceleration program by toasterlab
Scale-ups, start-ups and SMEs innovating in AgTech for B2B markets, apply to ToasterLAB’s “Digital for agroecology” special acceleration program.
This 3-month acceleration program will get you the right business connections and the right expert support to boost your development in French and European markets.
FInd out more
ToasterLAB is a not-for-profit acceleration program powered by Vitagora, a leading European food innovation cluster. Applications are open to Agri-Food startups and SMEs from France and abroad.
Since its launch in 2016, ToasterLAB has accelerated over 60 start-ups and scale-ups. It is specialised in the needs of innovative agrifood companies, and gives access to a network of over 660 food business players in France and Europe, as well as a community of over 100 experts and mentors.
what you get
The "Digital for agroecology" special acceleration program by ToasterLAB begins with a 5-day intensive bootcamp in France, followed by 3 months of expert, on demand acceleration support. It also includes direct business connections with major manufacturers and investors.
It costs 3000€, with no equity taken.
Included in the program:
- A 5-day intensive bootcamp, October 2nd to 6th, 2023 between Paris and Dijon, France (room, board and domestic travel included*):
- Coaching and expert advice on doing business in France and Europe, market opportunities for fermentation solutions, regulatory context…
- Strategic meetings (partners, mentors, experts, corporates, investors).
- 3-month acceleration coaching and on-demand support from the ToasterLAB startup manager and regular assistance from your mentor:
- A personalised action plan and implementation support
- Targeted advice from ToasterLAB’s 100 experts in all areas (finance, management, HR, law etc.)
- One year membership to Vitagora, a leading European food innovation cluster (valued at 1134€).
*Travel costs to and from France not included in the price.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- SMEs, Start-ups and scale-ups
- Developing innovative solutions in agroecology and digital solutions for a sustainable agriculture
- (intelligent irrigation, precision treatment using satellite mapping, social networks for sharing best practice, tools to help farmers implement agro-ecological practices)
- With completed POC
- Seeking support for development on the French market and visibility on the European market
- Looking for support in structuring its business
- French and international companies
how to apply?
Fill in the application form on F6S at: www.f6s.com/toasterlab-application-2023-agroecology
Application deadline for next intake
September 4th, 2023
Acceleration program begins
October 2nd, 2023 in Paris, France
WHO TO CONTACT
For any questions, please contact:
Clément Galbois, Business developer, firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 3 80 78 77 40