Last December, the ToasterLAB’s 4th acceleration session got the chance to strut their stuff in front of potential partners and investors at the ToasterLAB Demo Day. And we were proud of how far they’ve come. On the same day, we also found out the winners of the Boomer Challenge, an international food startup contest organised by Vitagora and Mondelez international… Congratulations to Max de Génie, Cérélab and TrooFoods Ltd!
Don’t miss out on any of the FoodTech news by catching up on our selection of web articles for this month: anti-waste, connected solutions for farmers, an identikit of a startupper…
Retail Tech: solutions for improving client experience
One in four French people have already tested retail drive-throughs: food e-commerce is clearly developing strongly. Many retail platforms are now diversifying their services to attract more customers: improving purchasing experience, reducing waste, improving access to quality foods etc. Here’s what the web has to say…
- Opinion:Marketplace Changes Require Agriculture to be Increasingly Nimble
- [Infographic] Overview of food e-commerce (in French)
- How CPG companies should adapt to "the new consumer experience"
- Multinational Carrefour Relies on SAS AI to Optimize Supply Chain Management and Reduce Food Waste
- French startup Phenix raises €15 million to end food waste
FoodTech: technology on our plates
Science has not had the last word in food business: 3D printed food, lab-grown meat, edible crockery… From France to the moon, here’s an overview of the latest food innovations.
- Only 3 in 10 US consumers would buy cultured meat, study finds
- 3D-printed vegan steak and fries? Israeli startup says it has replicated meat
- NASA-backed food tech to improve food production
AgTech: the agricultural renaissance
Responding to an increasing demand for food all the while reducing reliance on chemicals: this is the challenge faced by agriculture across the planet. Urban agriculture, online platforms, new tools for animal farming… AgTech is at the cutting edge of innovation.
Agri-Food startup and entrepreneur advice
Building a business is no child’s play. Far from the cliché of ramen and endless games of table tennis in the conference room, the identikit of startup founders is quite something else. Find out more about the true face of entrepreneurship, as well as the winners of the Boomer Challenge organised by Vitagora and Mondelez…
- What Is a Startup? Looker's Frank Bien on Scaling Startup Culture
- The average age of a successful startup founder is … 45! (in French)
- Launching a startup is the domain of the elite (in French)
- The Boomer Challenge: 3 Food startups named as winners of the international contest organised by Vitagora and Mondelēz International
Advice from mentors, sharing experiences with other startups: sign up below to get updates on our articles and the upcoming applications calls for ToasterLAB!
By Claire VO.
ToasterLAB Program Manager, Claire "VO" is in charge of our start-ups' post-acceleration as well as intrapreneurship. After 12 years with Vitagora, Claire's unparalleled knowledge of our network is put to good use while integrating our startups into the food business ecosystem! E-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org