kick-start your european development:
Join the "fermentation tech" special acceleration program by toasterlab
Scale-ups and start-ups innovating in fermentation-based food ingredients and technologies for B2B markets, apply to ToasterLAB’s “Fermentation tech” special acceleration program.
This 3-month acceleration program will get you the right business connections and the right expert support to boost your development in French and European markets.
FInd out more
ToasterLAB is a not-for-profit acceleration program powered by Vitagora, a leading European food innovation cluster. Applications are open to Agri-Food startups and SMEs from France and abroad.
Since its launch in 2016, ToasterLAB has accelerated over 60 start-ups and scale-ups. It is specialised in the needs of innovative agrifood companies, and gives access to a network of over 660 food business players in France and Europe, as well as a community of over 100 experts and mentors.
what you get
It costs 3000€, with no equity taken.
- A 5-day intensive bootcamp, April 3rd to 7th, 2023 in Paris and Dijon, France (room, board and domestic travel included*):
- Coaching and expert advice on doing business in France and Europe, market opportunities for fermentation solutions, regulatory context…
- - Strategic meetings (partners, mentors, experts, corporates, investors).
- Pitch your product or technology at Vitagora’s annual convention (660 members) on April 6th in Dijon.
- 3-month acceleration coaching and on-demand support from the ToasterLAB startup manager and regular assistance from your mentor:
- A personalised action plan and implementation support
- Targeted advice from ToasterLAB’s 100 experts in all areas (finance, management, HR, law etc.)
- One year membership to Vitagora, a leading European food innovation cluster (valued at 1134€).
WHO CAN APPLY?
Start-ups and scale-ups developing innovations in fermentation technologies and foods for B2B markets can apply:
- Tools and technologies for optimising production and processing: analyticsand measurement of bioreactions,reducing the environmental footprint (water/energy, recycling food waste etc.), foods with specific characteristics or functionalities.
- Innovative ingredients produced from fermentation with clear benefits for the consumer: natural, improved taste, healthy, sustainable etc.
how to apply?
Fill in the application form on F6S at: www.f6s.com/toasterlab-application-2023
Application deadline for next intake
Acceleration program begins
WHO TO CONTACT
For any questions, please contact:
Clément Galbois, Business developer, firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 3 80 78 77 40